Winter is here (though the weather sometimes says different), and running between the cold, dry air outside and the hot, dry air inside can wreak havoc on your nails. It’s time to give them a little TLC. Follow these simple winter nail care tips for the best nails this season.
- After hand washing, slather your hands in moisturizer.
- At night, rub cuticle oil (or olive oil if you’re in a pinch) in to your cuticles.
- Use rubber gloves when washing dishes.
- Limit time spent in hot showers or tubs.
- Wear gloves or mittens when you’re outside.
- Do not tear or bite off hang nails. This leaves you vulnerable to infections.
- Get regular manicures.
To keep your nails in tip-top shape this winter, head to your nearest Polished Nail Bar for one of our many mani options!