We’re heading into October soon, and surely the weather will cool off eventually. Right?!?!?! As with all season changes, nail care tips for fall are a bit different than for summer. Follow these simple nail care tips for the best nails as we move into autumn.
- After washing your hands, slather on hand moisturizer.
- At night, rub cuticle oil (or olive oil or coconut oil if you’re in a pinch) in to your cuticles.
- Use rubber gloves when washing dishes.
- Limit the time you spend in hot showers or bath tubs.
- Wear gloves or mittens when it’s cold and you’re outside.
- Do not tear or bite off hang nails. This leaves you vulnerable to infections.
- Get manicures on a regular basis.
To keep your nails in tip-top shape this season and every season, head to your nearest Polished Nail Bar for some mani/pedi time!