A few of the shades from the OPI Venice Collection.
It’s only mid-August, but OPI is already bringing out its first Fall/Winter collection for 2015 – the OPI Venice Collection. But while this one may be labeled a fall/winter collection, some of its colors are decidedly summery!
Colors in the 2015 OPI Venice collection include:
- Be There In A Prosecco – a creamy beige
- A Great Opera-tunity – a muted melon shade
- Tiramisu for Two – a pale pink/beige creme
- Purple Palazzo Pants – a pale lilac
- Gelato On My Mind – a mint/teal/blue combo
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – a bright white
- Worth a Pretty Penne – a rosy copper color
- It’s a Piazza Cake – a deep orange
- Gimme A Lido Kiss – a sparkly red
- Amore at the Grand Canal – a blue-undertoned red
- O Suzi Mio – a deep black-purple
- My Gondola or Yours? – a jet black shade
As an authorized OPI salon, Polished Nail Bar is guaranteed to have these new shades, as well as all your favorite OPI colors. Head to the nearest Polished salon to bring spring to your mani/pedi!