Winter is in full swing, and running between the cold, dry air outside and the hot, dry air inside can wreak havoc on your nails. It’s time to give them a little TLC. Follow these simple winter nail care tips for the best nails this season.
- After hand washing, slather your hands in moisturizer.
- At night, rub cuticle oil (or olive oil if you’re in a pinch) in to your cuticles.
- Use rubber gloves when washing dishes.
- Limit time spent in hot showers or tubs.
- Wear gloves or mittens when you’re outside.
- Do not tear or bite off hang nails. This leave your vulnerable to infections.
- Get regular manicures.
To keep your nails in tip-top shape, head to your nearest Polished Nail Bar for a moisturizing All Out Manicure!