The weather is finally changing! And while it’s nice for things to be cooling off, the change in the weather can wreak havoc on your nails. It’s time to give them a little TLC. Follow these simple nail care tips for the best nails this season.
- After hand washing, slather your hands in moisturizer.
- At night, rub cuticle oil (or olive oil if you’re in a pinch) in to your cuticles.
- Use rubber gloves when washing dishes.
- Limit time spent in hot showers or tubs.
- Wear gloves or mittens when you’re outside.
- Do not tear or bite off hang nails. This leave your vulnerable to infections.
- Get regular manicures.
To keep your nails in tip-top shape, head to your nearest Polished Nail Bar for a mani/pedi treat!