Polished Nail Bar is excited to announce that, in accordance with Phase 2 of Governor Cooper’s reopening plan, we will reopen our seven NC salons at 9:30am on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
As always, the safety of our staff and clients is of utmost importance in our own reopening process, and every decision has been made with careful consideration. As such, we are implementing the following:
- Customers will now be required to wait outside until a technician escorts them inside the salon for their service(s). Waiting area furniture has been removed from each location, and waiting inside will not be allowed.
- Technicians will stay with customers from the time they enter the salon until the time they exit the salon, including while picking polish colors. Only technicians will be allowed to touch the polishes.
- Technicians and clients will be expected to wear masks during their time in the salon, and masks will be required to enter the salon. If clients do not have a mask, we will try to make one available.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at each station between the client and the technician. Stations are now situated six feet apart.
- If a client would like to allow some time for their nails to dry before leaving, they will be required to stay that the same station to do so. The chair you are assigned is for your entire stay – services and drying time.
- All surfaces, to include manicure bars and their chairs, pedicure chairs, pedicure bowls, door handles, etc, will be cleaned and sterilized between each customer.
- For the time being, we will no longer be serving drinks. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Cash and credit card payments will still be allowed. However, some of our salons will now also offer Apple Pay and Samsung Pay for contactless payment. Credit card and touchless payments will be preferred.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
To request an appointment, please use our online form.
We can’t wait to be back with you, and we look forward to safely welcoming you back to our salons. See you soon!