The spring season may not be here yet, but you can bring a tropical feel to your nails now with the OPI Hawaii collection!
This collection is definitely one of the brightest from OPI…and the most extensive, color-wise. Colors in the OPI Hawaii collection include:
- That’s Hula-rious – a pastel mint green
- My Gecko Does Tricks – a bright, pearly green
- Do You Take Lei Away? – a creamy nude
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? – an orange creme
- Go With the Lava Flow – a shimmery golden red
- Aloha From OPI – a bright, creamy coral
- Suzi Shops and Island Hops – a light, happy pink
- Just Lanai-ing Around – a dark, creamy mauve
- Hello Hawaii Ya? – a dusky purple
- This Color’s Making Waves – a shimmery blue
- Lost My Bikini in Molokini – a reef-inspired purple
- Pineapples Have Peelings, Too! – a gold shimmer with colorful sparkles
As an authorized OPI salon, Polished Nail Bar is guaranteed to have these new shades, as well as all your OPI faves. Head to the nearest Polished salon to say ALOHA your Hawaii-inspired mani and pedi today!